The website is controlled and managed by Easydive s.r.l. a socio unico, with registered office in Cervia (RA), Via dell'Industria 13 int.6 – VAT nº: IT02665730392 - e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter also referred to as “Website manager”.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A “cookie” is a small text file installed by some websites on the user’s device upon access to a specific website or of certain services offered by the website. The purpose of cookies is to store and transfer information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is being executed) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and saved on the user’s device. For further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR
Cookies can generally be used for different purposes, for example monitoring the visitors’ use of the website, improving page navigation, allowing to set up personal preferences on the visited website, protecting the user’s security, or presenting commercial messages based on users’ interests.
COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR PURPOSES
In general, and based on common terminology, cookies can have different features that allow their classification based on:
- o Either the length of time a cookie stays on the user’s device: in this case they are called session/temporary cookies or persistent cookies.
- o or their origin: in this case they are referred to as first party cookies (sent to the browser directly by the website that is currently visited) or third party cookies (sent to the browser by other websites and not by the website that is currently visited);
- o Or their purpose: in this case, they are referred to as technical cookies, which is also in line with the provisions of the Data protection authority.
- o Or identification and profiling analytical cookies.
Following the above classification, one cookie may have all these features together and, for example, be a persistent, third party, profiling cookie.
Session/temporary cookies: these are not permanently stored but they stay on the device only for the duration of the navigation session. This means that they are automatically deleted from the user’s device, as soon as the website and the navigation browser are closed.
Permanent cookies: these are saved on the user’s device and stay until the user deletes them or until their expiry date in case they have one set. Thus, they are not automatically deleted from the user’s device when the website is closed.
First party cookies: these cookies are released by the website that is being visited; the website corresponds to that entered by the user (that can be viewed in the URL window). Third party cookies: these cookies are released by a different website from the one that is being visited.
Technical cookies: these cookies are necessary to navigate the website and use some of its specific features. They can be divided in:
- o Navigation/necessary/performance cookies: they allow the normal navigation and use of the website (for instance, they allow to make a purchase or to log in to reserved areas); if these cookies are blocked, the website may not work properly. This website’s cookies are first party and permanent.
- o Functionality/preference/localization/session status cookies: they allow storing information that change the behavior or look of the website (preferred language, font size, geographical area). If they are blocked, the navigation experience will be less functional but not compromised. These cookies allow the website to remember the user’s choices (such as, for example, the preferred language, interesting contents, etc.) and to provide the personal features selected by the user, in order to improve the navigation experience. In some cases, these cookies can also be used to offer online services (for example a live chat service) and avoid the offer of services that were previously rejected by the user. This website’s cookies are first party or third party, temporary or permanent.
- o Third party statistical/analytics cookies that cannot be used to identify the user (with IP masking and no crossing with other data held by the third party): this website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google Inc. to manage websites. Google Analytics, in turn, releases cookies that generate information on the use of the website by the user. These cookies can be assimilated, according to the current regulation, to technical cookies, since they fulfill the following conditions: adoption of measures reducing the identification power of cookies by masking parts of the IP address (please find a description at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=i); the third party is committed to only use these cookies for the provision of the services, to store them separately and not to “enrich” or “cross” them with other information they own. Regarding this point please be informed that this website’s manager has not linked Google Analytics to any supplementary service provided by Google and that no commercial or data sharing option has been activated with Google. Furthermore, an add-on can be installed to disable Google Analytics on the browser that is being used (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ). In the light of the adopted measures, these cookies and connected personal data can be used and processed without obtaining the consent, in accordance with the rules established by the current regulations (art. 122 of the Privacy Code and Disposition of the Data protection authority dated 8 May 2014).
List of first party cookies
List of third party cookies*
|Purpose||Name||Validity||Domain||Policy links and consent|
* The responsibility for the completeness of the list of third party cookies also lies with the third party concerned
Social Widgets e Command Buttons
Social Widgets/Command Buttons are special “buttons” often represented by icons (e.g. Facebook and YouTube icons), that allow users navigating the website to perform an action or a command (e.g. “Like”) interacting, with a “click”, directly with social networks. With a click on Social Widgets/Command Buttons, the user can share the website content on his/her own social profile and post and view contents taken form the same social network (e.g. friends’ pictures) on the website pages. The website does not share any information or data about the user’s navigation with social networks that can be accessed via widgets or command buttons found on its pages.
HOW TO MANAGE OR DELETE COOKIES
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. These settings can be changed in order to block cookies or to be warned each time that cookies are sent to the user’s navigation device. Furthermore, at the end of each navigation session, the collected cookies can be deleted from the user’s device. Cookies can be managed in several ways. We recommend users to refer to the specific instructions of their browser. If different devices are used to view and access the website (e.g., computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), the user will have to make sure that each browser on each device is set according to his/her cookie preferences.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
If none of the above browser is used, select “cookie” in the respective section of your browser’s guide to find out the folder needed to manage them.