Trigger eTTL CanonMade in Italy
Optoelectronic TTL-Converter (for CANON) for EasyDive underwater photo housings. Compatible with Leo3/Leo3 Plus and Leo3 Wi Housing.
Warning for Batteries usage
Use batteries only CR2032 type (2 pcs.).
Batteries must be new and undamaged. Carefully check batteries before usage.
To avoid leakage or explosion, always check appropriate battery terminals position (“plus” / “minus”) before installing to the TTL-Converter.
Never expose batteries to overheating, short-circuiting, disassembling, high pressure, mechanical deformation. Save batteries from high humidity and water. All these circumstances may cause a chemical leakage, electric shock, explosion or fire, which can be dangerous for health.
Remove batteries from TTL-Converter before longtime storage.
Utilize used batteries according appropriate rules.
Keep out batteries of children. Save batteries in inaccessible for children place
- Compatible photo cameras: all Canon DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Compatible underwater housings: EasyDive
- Compatible strobes: Inon Z240, Z330; Sea&Sea YS-250, YS-D1,YS-D2; Ikelite DS-161, DS-160
- TTL board outputs: 2 optical, 2 electric
- 1-st / 2-nd curtain modes support: yes
- Switching “TTL / M” underwater by camera controls: yes
- Continuous (fast serial) shooting mode support: yes
- Setting strobe power manually by camera controls in “M” mode: 1/64…..1/1
- Switching power “ON/OFF”: automatic by camera command
- Battery type: CR2032 (2pcs.)
- Current consumption (in standby mode) 0.1 mkA
- Battery capacity at continuos work (+20°C): 3-5 years, 65 000 flashes
- Recommended Fiber-optic cable type: HQ Fiber Optical Cables
- Available Electric Bulkhead type (optional accessory): Nikonos-5, Ikelite, S-6
- Dual Electric cables (“Sea&Sea”, “Ikelite”) support: yes
- Dimensions of TTL board: 40mm x 40mm x 10mm