• Robust: thanks to the double sealing o-rings and to the wet contact magnetic buttons which aren't subject to hydrostatic pressure, Leo 3 is the only housing operational at -150m
• Universal: thanks to the electronic recognition Leo3 is the only housing able to handle over 50 Nikon and Canon camera models
• Easy to handle: thanks to its volume Leo3 is almost neutral underwater and therefore one of the easiest housing to handle
• Direct dealing: the only housing on sale from manufacturers to consumers for the best after-sales service
• Simplicity: the only housing allowing changes on shutter speed and apertures without looking away from the eyepiece
• the only one Lifetime warranty!
Here's a list of the small but very important devices improved with our revolutionary LEO 3:
• Remote software upgrades: whenever the customer wishes to change his camera, or add a new one, he shouldn't send us the housing or the electronic control unit like before. He'll simply have to buy on-line, or through e-mail, the appropriate software upgrade and, after copying the file to the usb pendrive included into the optional programming kit, connect to leo3, switch it on and the upgrade will perform automatically. Easydive will deliver by special courier the appropriate tray for the new camera. In this way, both cameras can be used by simply changing tray
• Ergonomic handles completely re-designed: several prototypes have been realized and tried so that the new handles could better mirror the camera’s handling. Through the new design any button is at your fingertip with 4 front trigger commands and 16 rear button commands
• Body of cast aluminum completely restyled, Leo3 shows several enhancements: e.g., being slightly higher, allows the camera built-in flash to pop up so to better take advantage of the standard double optical fiber connection
• Double standard Nikons 5pins flash connectors: inside, a switch allows selection between different modes: 5 or 3 pins, syncro, 1 or both active connections
• The electronic control unit may be switched on/off underwater, which results in the possibility to take advantage of cameras auto-off. When the electronic control unit is switched off, the camera goes stand-by. To switch it on again, simply light the unit and push the shutter button. That way the camera may be switched on/off as you like
• Porthole ring at your choice, which makes leo3 compatible with most ports available on the market, even other brands'. In a nutshell, at the front of the housing the standard leo3 port ring (equipped with a blocking system) may be replaced by the leo2 adapter ring or by other brand's rings upon request. Thanks to this device, nothing changes on the port focal point and therefore no changes to the camera support tray are required
• Visible and audible leak alarm performed by 4 flashing led
• Predisposed for vacuum system (optional).
Please Note: all standard functions are listed into the compatibility file downloadable at the top of the page.
Custom functions may be implemented upon request
• Height: 220 mm.
• Width handles included: 330 mm.
• Depth: 120 mm.
• Leo3 port diameter: Ø105 mm.
• Weight: 3.8 Kg
• Maximum depth rating: 150 m
¹ The lifetime warranty is subject to the annual maintenance performed by Easydive.