Monitor BlackMagic HDMI-SDIMade in Italy
The new Easydive monitor designed for use with the new Canon and Panasonic DSLR and Mirrorless cameras.
The price includes:
- Anticorodal Aluminum case
- BlackMagic Vision Monitor
- BlackMagic Monitor Batteries
- HDMI-SDI converter
The new BlackMagic monitor, with Easydive aluminum housing, uses an SDI connection with just 2 cables. For this reason it is very solid and does not suffer from breakage problems that normally have external HDMI cables used by other manufacturers.
It consists of a 40 microns anticorodal anodized aluminum housing with double sealing O-ring and equipped with a mechanical on-off button, and a lever closure with safety lock.
Inside, it is housed the BlackMagic Vision 5 "monitor, which fits perfectly into a custom-made housing, leaving space for the 2-pin micro SDI angular connection jack.
Together with the monitor kit, it is provided a BlackMagic HDMI-SDI converter, which is installed inside the housing. The converter takes its power directly from the internal housing's battery.
The converter is connected to the monitor via a 2-pin Fischer connector. Upon request, it is possible to insert a second SDI output to bring the signal to the surface with a cable up to 100 meters long.
- anticorodal aluminum case
- 1 mechanical on-off command
- hinged closure with security lock
- 1 Fischer 2-pin connector
- double sealing O-ring
- a 25 mm diameter universal ball for fast-fixing to the housing
- BlackMagic Vision 5 "
- double battery and battery charger
- height: 105mm
- width: 190mm
- depth: 70mm
Weight and depth:
- weight: 1.7 kg
- depth: 100m
- Canon DSLR and Mirrorless
- Panasonic GH4 - GH4r - GH5 - GH5s